The days where deep facial lines and signs of aging were considered “manly” are definitely gone. The standards of those former icons, such as the Marlboro Man, are no longer how men want to look. That’s why we have lots of guys as clients at AesthetiSpa.
Still, there are even more men out there who don’t know all that they can do to push back the hands of time just a bit. And since we’ve all seen our faces up close on one too many Zoom meetings in the past year, we could all use a little help.
Here are some of our AesthetiSpa treatments that our male clients love.
- Kybella — If you’re over 35, just about every one of us has some degree of a double chin. Kybella is made of deoxycholic acid, which breaks down dietary fat in the body. When injected under the chin, it does the same thing — it breaks down fat and slims your profile.
- Wrinkle reduction — Botox erases crow’s feet, the 11s between the eyebrows, and forehead lines on the upper third of the face. Dermal fillers such as Juvéderm and Restylane hit the mid to lower face. We have an injectable sure to match the area of your face you’d like to wipe out a crease or line.
- Laser hair removal — Men hate unwanted hair, too. Burt Reynolds isn’t an icon of manliness anymore, nor is his excessive body hair. Men have us permanently remove hair on their back, chest, neck, and beard line.
- Laser skin rejuvenation — Men’s skin is just as susceptible to having large pores, wrinkles, and acne scarring. These treatments even out skin texture and tone, reduce pores, and reverse sun damage.
- IPL treatments — Perfect for sun spot removal and sun damage reduction, and even rosacea.
- Laser vein removal — Spider veins and broken capillaries show up on men, just like women. We zap the veins and they close off and fade away.
- Thermage skin tightening — Thermage helps to smooth and tighten skin across the face, bringing back definition to your jawline and chin, reducing wrinkles and lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead, and creating tighter, firmer skin.
- truSculpt ID — truSculpt ID uses radiofrequency energy to heat and destroy fat cells, slimming and contouring the treatment areas. It removes up to a quarter of the fat cells in treatment areas.
- Fraxel DUAL — Fractional laser skin resurfacing creates thousands of tiny punctures through the epidermis down into the dermis. This creates a wound reaction in the body, where new collagen and elastin are produced. This improves skin texture, reduces lines, improves sun damage, and firms the skin.
Now it’s up to you, guys. Give us a call at AesthetiSpa, (843) 849-9925, and let’s talk about treatments perfect to you.