How Can AesthetiSpa Help My Skin Problems?
At AesthetiSpa, Dr. Christy Cone has made it our mission to give our clients the best skin possible. From acne breakouts and acne scarring to overly large pores and areas of hyperpigmentation, from fine lines and wrinkles to sun spots and spider veins — we know your skin and we offer the widest assortment of treatments to address the problems you’re having with it. To learn more or to determine whether you are a candidate for treatment, give us a call today at 843-849-9925 to schedule a consultation at our Mount Pleasant office!
- Injectables — We offer a large assortment of dermal fillers and neuromodulators. We offer three different neuromodulators and just about every dermal filler you’d want to consider, including the newest RHA (resilient hyaluronic acid) fillers. We offer Kybella to shrink your double chin and platelet-rich plasma to use your body’s own healing platelets to improve your skin.
- Aesthetics — We offer the most popular and effective aesthetic treatments, each sure to bring the glow back to your facial skin. We have three options for giving your facial skin exfoliation a boost: chemical peels, dermaplaning, and microdermabrasion. Microneedling triggers the wound-healing mechanisms through hundreds of microscopic punctures. Celluma LED energy improves your skin from within. And you’ll never want a traditional facial again after having a Hydrafacial MD.
- Facial and Body Contouring — Whether it’s using laser energy with Deka DOT or radiofrequency energy with Thermage or Genius RF, these treatments deliver energy into the dermis layer of the skin to initiate the production of new collagen to firm, thicken, tighten, and rejuvenate facial skin. Kybella is an injectable that targets fat that has accumulated under your jawline, creating the dreaded double chin. It provides remarkable slimming, as does truSculpt ID for your abdomen.
- Medical — When it comes to medical skin conditions, we are equally diverse in our offerings. We help patients manage current breakouts and diminish future ones with treatments from chemical peels to FRAXEL Dual fractionated laser resurfacing and microdermabrasion. We target the overproducing bacteria in your clogged sebaceous glands with Intense Pulsed Light. We also treat the chronic skin inflammation of rosacea by targeting the visible blood vessels with our Excel V Laser. For excessive sweating, a condition known as hyperhidrosis, we provide Botox injections to calm overactive sweat glands.
- Laser and Energy Treatments — We put our assortment of lasers to work removing hair and spider veins permanently. And we have an unmatched assortment of skin rejuvenation treatments that provide various levels of aggressiveness with our laser treatments, from FRAXEL Dual to Laser Genesis. We target age spots and freckles with IPL energy and add radiofrequency energy for skin rejuvenation with Genius RF.
- Micropigmentation — Whether it’s permanent makeup, permanent eyebrows, or permanent re-pigmentation of scarred skin, our expert micro-pigmentation specialists are true artists for our patients.
"Hands down the best Spa I attended to. The staff is very uplifting with energy and service. I make an appearance to this spa time to time for some years now. Other spas that I have went to cannot compare. Overall, my skin results are always positive. The best products and the latest appliances are available. I am always happy with the staff service especially from Amy, Kim, and Monica at the desk."
What Is Involved With Laser Hair Removal?
You may think of laser beams for their intense single wavelength of light energy. But for laser hair removal it all comes down to heat. Melanin in your hair provides its color (and in your skin, as well), and the laser is calibrated to target that color. When the light pulses hit the hair shaft, the light energy converts to heat and travels down the shaft into the follicle, damaging or destroying the follicle and preventing it from producing future hair. Our laser hair removal achieves from 85 to 90 percent permanent hair reduction across the treatment areas.
Which Dermal Filler Is Best For Me?
At AesthetiSpa, our assortment of dermal fillers covers basically any filler you’d want. It can be daunting to wonder which is right for you. But that’s not your concern; that’s where our expertise comes in. Our injectors have extensive training with each of the dermal fillers we offer, everything from Restylane Lyft to RHA 2 to Sculptra.
Each of our fillers has been formulated to target a specific skin issue, such as volume loss in the cheeks, or a specific area of the face, such as creases around the mouth. When you come in for a consultation, our team examines your skin and recommends the perfect dermal filler to address your concerns.
What Non-Invasive Procedures Are Offered For Fat Reduction?
At AesthetiSpa, we don’t provide surgical procedures. Everything we do involves little or no recovery, while providing great results. For slimming your contour by removing unwanted pockets of fat we offer truSculpt iD. This innovative procedure delivers monopolar radiofrequency energy down through the epidermis and dermis layers into the fat layer. There the RF energy destroys about one-quarter of the unwanted fat cells. This treatment also has the secondary benefit of tightening the skin at the same time. truSculpt iD slims and contours the lower abdomen and flanks without a minute of recovery or downtime.
How Will I Know What Wrinkle Treatment Is Best For Me?
We offer so many treatments to reduce or remove your fine lines and wrinkles there is no way you could know which option is the best solution for your needs. From fillers to neuromodulators, laser energy to radiofrequency energy, we certainly have you covered when it comes to turning the clock back on facial aging.
When we see you for your consultation, we can match your needs with our treatments.
Conditions Treated At AesthetiSpa
- Large Pores
- Unwanted Hair
- Sagging Skin
- Tired Eyes
- Belotero Balance®
Mount Pleasant SC
- Thermage® Skin Tightening and Contouring
- Laser Genesis
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Fraxel DUAL
- Genius™ RF
- Celluma Light Therapy
- DEKA DOT Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- Clear + Brilliant Touch
- Sun Damage
- Facial and Leg Veins
- Unwanted Fat
- Hair Thinning
- Aging Hands
- Thin Lips
- Dull Skin