It’s Tuesday…time for Meet the Team! Today, meet Lisa Butler, Aesthetic Nurse Specialist.
1. Where are you from originally?
I am a true Charlestonian, born and raised on Johns Island and James Island. I still live on both islands.
2. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
In my spare time I can found in the boat fishing or picking oysters. I grew up in the creeks and water ways of Charleston and my dad took me fishing since I could walk. My last big catch was a yellow fin dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) weighing over 70 lbs. this past spring! ???
3. What is your favorite food?
Honestly I love all foods and I love to eat pretty food. My fiancé always tells everyone how much time I spend preparing meals and how much care I take in presentation. I love sashimi and can be found at @ThaiElephant several times a week. ?
4. What is your secret talent no one knows about?
I have 2 — fishing ? and baking. ? I love to bake cakes and decorate them for my family and friends. I love the gratification it gives me when I see the smiles on their faces for receptions, birthdays and special occasions.
5. What is your favorite AesthetiSpa product?
I can’t say that I have 1 favorite product, I’ve been using the Obagi NuDerm system for over 25 years
and I know it works. I love my healthy skin and the glow I get from these products. ✨✨
6. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you want to have with you?
My toothbrush, EltaMD Sunscreen and my fishing pole.
7. Scrambled, over-easy or sunny side up?
Poached! I love poached eggs because they are just a simple low fat source of protein and full of goodness. ?