It’s Meet the Team Tuesday!
Today, meet JoLynn Aponte, Business Development Manager
- Where are you from originally?
I am a native Charlestonian, born and raised. I lived here until I was 24 years old and then headed back home 30 years later!
- If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
A Lioness — they hunt, protect and nurture the tribe. They are independent, loyal, brave, strong — all while being graceful and agile!
- What is your favorite food?
If I had to pick one (which I would not WANT to do!), I would say pizza! 🍕🍕
- What is your favorite AesthetiSpa treatment?
- What is your favorite AesthetiSpa product?
All things Obagi — it just really works with my skin!
- The movie or the book?
Absolutely, the book! 📚 Nothing stimulates your imagination like a good book!
- Name 3 things still on your bucket list?
Sky Diving, African Safari, English Castle Tour
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What is your most favorite place you have visited and why?
The Azores. 🇵🇹 It is where my family is from and the country is breathtakingly beautiful and well protected from commercialism.
- Scrambled, over-easy or sunny side up?
Sunny side up so I can dip my toast in it! Yummm! 🍳🍳