At AesthetiSpa, we’re proud of our long list of clients, many of those who are men. Many men don’t think of getting aesthetic treatments, such as removing their sun spots, addressing a double chin, or erasing a wrinkle or two, but they should!
Here are some of the treatments our male patients love.
- Laser hair removal — Men hate unwanted hair, too. Not everyone wants to look like a Boston Red Sox reliever! Men have us permanently remove hair on their back, chest, neck, and beard line.
- Laser skin rejuvenation — Women aren’t the only ones with large pores, wrinkles, and acne scarring. These treatments even out skin texture and tone, reduce pores, and reverse sun damage.
- Wrinkle reduction — Botox erases crow’s feet, the 11s between the eyebrows, and forehead lines on the upper third of the face. Dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane hit the mid to lower face.
- IPL treatments — Perfect for sun spot removal and sun damage reduction, and even rosacea.
- Laser vein removal — Spider veins and broken capillaries show up on men, just like women. We zap the veins and they close off and fade away.
- Thermage skin tightening — Thermage helps to smooth and tighten skin across the face, bringing back definition to your jawline and chin, reducing wrinkles and lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead, and creating tighter, firmer skin.
- truSculpt ID — truSculpt ID uses radiofrequency energy to heat and destroy fat cells, slimming and contouring the treatment areas. It removes up to a quarter of the fat cells in treatment areas.
- Kybella — All of us has some degree of a double chin. Kybella is made of deoxycholic acid, which breaks down dietary fat in the body. When injected under the chin, it does the same thing — it breaks down fat and slims your profile.
- Fraxel DUAL — Fractional laser skin resurfacing creates thousands of tiny punctures through the epidermis down into the dermis. This creates a wound reaction in the body, where new collagen and elastin are produced. This improves skin texture, reduces lines, improves sun damage, and firms the skin.