Over the coming weeks, on Tuesdays, we’re going to introduce our team and let you get to know them a little better. We’ve got a great group of women here, and they go lots deeper than just what you see or chat about at AesthetiSpa. Next time you’re in, you’ll know just what they’re into, or what you have in common! We’re starting off the series with our fearless leader, Dr. Christy Cone! Stay tuned!
1) Where are you from originally?
Born in Goldsboro, NC and my family moved to Leesville, SC when I was two years old and that’s where I grew up!
2) What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Hanging out with my 8 year old son Luka building Legos, seeing movies, playing in the park.
3) If you could be an animal, which would you be and why?
I would be a dog but not just any dog. I would be either my mom’s dog, Bella, or Trivette’s dog, Lucy, because they live amazing, pampered lives.
4)What is your favorite food?
5) What’s your secret talent no one knows about?
It’s a secret!
6) If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would want to have with you?
Sunscreen, Red Wine, and a Hammock.
7) What is your favorite AesthetiSpa treatment?
Dysport, Filler, Thermage, Deka Dot…ha ha, too hard to choose!!
8) What is your favorite AesthetiSpa product?
SkinCeuticals Phoretin CF
9) The movie or the book?
The book ?
10) Name three things still on your bucket list?
Go on an African safari, visit Alaska, and tour Italy.
11) At what store would you like to max-out a credit card?
Gucci or David Yurman or Tory Burch! Do I have to choose?
12) Have you ever met anyone famous?
13) What is your most favorite place you have visited? Why?
Harry Potter World at Universal Studios, FL because Luka loved it so much! It was magical because of him!
14) Scrambled, over-easy or sunny side up?
Sunny side up ?
15) Do you collect anything? What? Why?
I collect snowmen and love bringing them all out at Christmas. I have a snowman themed Christmas tree and add new ornaments each year! ⛄