Your skin is going to age. It’s inevitable. However, there are many things you can do to take care of your skin, including eating a healthy diet, not smoking, exercising, protecting your face from the sun, and more. For most people, making lifestyle changes helps, but it isn’t enough to keep the effects of the sun and aging. AesthetiSpa Cosmetic Skin & Laser Center has many treatments to increase the benefit of everything you can do on your own.
Top 5 Skin Treatments
To give yourself a glowing complexion and keep your skin in excellent condition, AesthetiSpa Cosmetic Skin & Laser Center has several skin treatments, including these top five treatments:
- Chemical Peels: Delve below the surface to treat acne and diminish wrinkles. AesthetiSpa Cosmetic Skin & Laser Center has several chemical peels so that we can tailor treatment to your specific skin type.
- Sculptra®: Collagen injections to boost your skin’s structural framework and reduce wrinkles. It can also smooth out lines that develop over time as it helps encourage collagen to build up.
- Hydrafacial: Reverse the damage caused by sun exposure and the natural aging process with Hydrafacial treatments, a painless skin treatment with zero downtime.
- Laser Genesis: When you need to get rid of wrinkles, lessen redness, repair sun-damaged skin, and improve pores, consider non-ablative Laser Genesis Skin Rejuvenation. You see a more youthful appearance when you look in the mirror.
- Radiesse® Treatment: As you age, your skin loses elasticity, causing you to lose your youthful appearance. Your body also produces less collagen as you age. Radiesse® treatments can smooth wrinkles and lines and restore any volume you lost as a result of the natural aging process.
Where to Find Skin Treatments in Mount Pleasant, SC
AesthetiSpa Cosmetic Skin & Laser Center serves the Mount Pleasant area in South Carolina. Talk to our doctor, Dr. Christy L. Cone, to find out which skin treatment is best for the issues you want to address and to learn more about skin tightening and repair. To schedule a consultation, please call 843-849-9925 today or contact us through our online form.